Introduction to Inspection and Testing Course - Watford
Introduction to Inspection and Testing Course
The Watford based Introduction to Inspecting and Testing of Electrical Installations course is designed for beginners. The course will cover a number of subjects including;
- Health & Safety Procedures
- The procedures of Inspecting an Electrical Installation
- Types of Equipment required to Test and Inspect Electrics
- Testing of Live Installations
- How to complete a simple Electrical Testing Certificate
The course is assessed by a combination of practical and written tests, to access both knowledge and competency.
On successful completion, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance in an Introduction to Inspection and testing of Electrical Installations.
This inspection and testing course is based in Watford (London), however other venues are available.
41 Watford Metro Centre
This course is suited to beginners and those looking for entry into the domestic electrical trade.
Progression and Development
After completing the Introduction to Inspection & Testing course you will be well placed to carry on to study for the following qualifications:
- Part P for Domestic Installers
- City & Guilds 17th Edition of the Wiring Regulations
- City & Guilds 2394-01 and 2395-01 Inspection & Testing of Electrical Installations
- A career as a Domestic electrical Installer
There are no pre-requisites to this electrical installations course, which makes it perfect for a novice or anyone wanting to do a taster to try out if the electrical trade would be a suitable career choice.
Please call us on 01642 987 978 to discuss any other relevant qualification/experience
You will need to bring with you a copy of the latest edition of Guidance Note 3 (GN)
For full details of useful reading resources look at our essential recommended reading page.
|11 May||£250.00||2 days||Space Available|