PASS Training and Development is a subdivision of PASS LTD, the UK’s leaders in electrical training, test equipment distribution and calibration services.
A thriving company, PASS grows year on year and has great future prospects with growth and expansion set to increase in all of our sectors. With steady growth already a part of PASS LTD, our range of increased courses and our future plans for the business means that we often need new, dynamic and talented individuals to aid the company’s success in the future.
This page lists the current job vacancies at PASS LTD. Be sure to check back regularly for new updates as we’re constantly scouting for new talent.
Electrical Trainer, Assessor, Electrical Tutor, Installation Tutor
Nationwide (travelling involved)
We currently have vacancies for several tutor roles in various electrical courses such as 17th edition, PAT competency and City and Guilds 2377.
Applicants must hold a relevant Level 3 qualification or equivalent and have proven industry or educational training experience. It is preferable that candidates hold an assessor’s award, or be willing to work towards obtaining one within 12 months.
Due to the nature of this position some travel will likely be required around the UK to our different training venues. Applicants must be able to work flexibile and be prepared to spend some time away from our main facilities in Stockton-On-Tees (North East England) and Watford in London.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing practical electrical skills tuition, instruction and assessment within a classroom as laid down in curriculum documentation
- Teaching 17th edition, PAT testing and City and Guilds 2377 courses to a professional standard
- Ensuring safe working practices are adhered to by all students and that a safe working environment within the workshop is maintained
- Answering the questions of candidates and providing expert tuition to help solve problems
The ideal candidate:
- Candidates must be well presented and smart of appearance at all times
- Must be confident speaking in front of others and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Must hold a relevant Level 3 qualification (or equivalent)
- Has proven industry experience in practical or educational environments
- Has knowledge of 17th edition, PAT testing and C and G 2377
- It is preferable that the candidate either owns an assessor’s award or be willing to work towards one within 12 months
- Has a lively, engaging personality and is able to interact comfortably with candidates
- Is comfortable with working with different types of test equipment and electrical installations
- Is capable of instructing candidates in a safe manner and oversees a high level of health and safety throughout the duration of the course
This post is on a sub-contractor basis.
Applicants should forward their CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Or in writing to: PASS Ltd, 1 Alberto Street, Stockton On Tees, TS18 2BQ
It is our policy to ensure that all applicants and employees are treated fairly regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical characteristics, religion, colour, race, nationality, national ethnic origin, or disability.