CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme Refresher Stockton
The following topics are included as part of this course:
- How health and safety law is structured
- How the supervisor role fits in with the manager’s role in controlling the site safely
- Understanding the need for method statements
- Construction site health, safety and welfare
- Communication routes within site activity
- Behavioural safety
- Supervision of occupational health
The minimum entry requirement for CITB courses is a good understanding of spoken and written English.
You must also hold an existing CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme qualification to take this course.
If you have any concerns about your eligibility for this course please call us directly on 01642 987 978 and we’ll be able to help.
|24 May||£150.00||1 days||Space Available|