CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
Work as a manager within the construction industry? This accredited course will help you create a safe, healthy working environment.
CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
Request a Factsheet
This essential training health and safety training course is made for both existing and new managers within the construction sector
The CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme is an accredited health and safety training course for managerial staff working within the construction sector.
This course will help you to understand how to manage safety on-site much more effectively and to understand the potential issues that ignoring health and safety could cause.
The CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme is suitable for anyone with responsibility for others within a construction environment including project managers, site managers, supervisors, business proprietors and client-based personnel. The course is recommended for those new to construction management in particular, as this will help you gain the knowledge you need to ensure the safety of both yourself and others who you are responsible for.
Do you already have this qualification and are looking to renew your certificate instead? We also run a CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme refresher course which you can take to do this. If your certificate has already expired you will have to take the full course again instead.
Taking place over five days, the CITB Site Management Training Scheme will help develop your working knowledge of health and safety within a construction site.
The course includes a mix of group work, case studies, group work and individual/group presentations, ensuring that learn in a dynamic, interesting way. You will also be required to undertake some self-studying outside of the course.
The course includes the following:
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Risk assessments/method satements
- Recent changes in accepted working practises
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces
The minimum entry requirement for CITB courses is a good understanding of spoken and written English.
If you have any concerns about your eligibility for this course please call us directly on 01642 987 978 and we’ll be able to help.
Perfectly suited for those in Teesside, Durham, Newcastle, Sunderland and the rest of the North East, the CITB Site Management course will give you the training you need to create a healthy, safe construction site for both yourself and the employees under your care.View Course Details..
All Prices Exclude VAT
|31 May||£525.00||5 days||Space Available|
Select A Course
- Become an Electrician
- 17th Edition Courses
- City & Guilds 2382-15 17th Edition Course
- 17th Edition Online
- 17th Edition 2382-15 (Exam Only)
- 3rd Amendment Workshop
- Domestic Electrical Courses
- Electrical Courses Packages
- Health and Safety
- Labourer CSCS Card Package – Incl. Health & Safety Course + Exam + CSCS Card
- CITB Test Centre - Apply for a CSCS Card
- CITB Health and Safety Awareness
- CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- CITB Site Mangement Safety Training Scheme Refresher
- CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme Refresher
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
- IOSH Working Safely
- NEBOSH National Construction Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- ECITB CCNSG Leading a Team Safely Course (Engineering Construction)
- ECITB CCNSG National Safety Passport Training Course (Engineering Construction)
- ECITB CCNSG National Safety Passport Renewal Course (Engineering Construction)
- Inspection and Testing Courses
- Intro to Inspection & Testing
- City & Guilds 2392-10 Fundamental Inspection, Testing & Initial Verification
- City & Guilds 2394-01 Initial Verification & Testing
- City & Guilds 2395-01 Periodic Inspection & Testing
- Combined City & Guilds 2394-01 & 2395-01 Initial & Periodic Inspection & Testing
- Combined EAL 4337 & 4338 Initial & Periodic Inspection & Testing
- Part P Electrical Courses
- PAT Training Courses
- City & Guilds 2377-22 PAT Training Course (2 Day)
- PAT Testing Competency Training Course
- Thermography Courses
- HV Authorised Person (SAP) / Switching Courses
- HVSO1 – Authorised Person Training – Limited Operation of High Voltage Power Systems
- HVSO4 – Senior Authorised Person – Safe Switching Operation of High Voltage Power Systems (SAP)
- HVS05 – High Voltage Sanction for Test Receipt Authorisation Course
- HVS06 – Practical Introduction to the Safe Operation of High/Low Voltage Switchgear up to 15kV
- HVWP1 – Wind Turbine SAP Training: Safe Switching of Power Distribution Networks
- HVS03 – Authorised Person Training – Limited Safe Switching of HV Power Systems (HVS01 Refresher)
- Substation & Switchroom Courses
- High Voltage Testing Courses
- Marine & Offshore High Voltage Courses
- Cable Jointing & Spiking Courses
- HVTC3 – High Voltage Cable Spiking and Cable Identification Training Course
- HVCJT01 – High Voltage Cable Jointing Course, Including Termination Above 1000V AC
- LVCJT02 – Low Voltage Cable Jointing & Terminating (Live Working)
- LVCJT03 – Low Voltage Cable Jointing and Terminating (Dead Working)
- High Voltage Onsite Training & Consultancy