Heating and Boiler Controls Training Courses
The heating and boiler control course is held at Stockton-on-Tees near Middlesbrough.
Designed for electricians to commission electrical heating control systems
This course covers the health and safety aspects of heating control systems and mixes theory and practical aspects allowing candidates’ effective practical learning in the installation and maintenance of heating and boiler controls. This course is ideal for anyone who has previously sat the Part P qualification.
- Domestic installers
- Experienced electrical installers
- Anyone holding a 17th Edition and Part P qualification
Other similar domestic and installer courses:
- Advanced Electrical Installer Course Package has been designed to allow beginners to become qualified domestic installers and covers eight separate courses including the heating and boiler control course.
- Logic Part P – Full Scope – VRQ Level 2 Training course is a six day course covering building regulations, practical training and the certification of electrical systems installed in dwellings.
- Basic Electrical Installation course – is a short course for beginners to electrical systems, installations and inspection.